I've tried using Decoda today, and I'm running into a problem. I've set up a very simple C++ app that runs a Lua script.
// lua_test.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application.
#pragma comment(lib, "lua5.1.lib")
lua_State* L = NULL;
L = lua_open();
/* pause */
printf("Press any key.");
And no matter what I try I keep getting this messge when I hit F11 to step into the program ...
The source code for this script is not available. To view script source code,
the script file must be added to the current project, or the debugger must be
attached when the client loads the file.
I most be doing something incredibly stupid. But I have tried all sorts of different things with the project settings and the path of my lua script file. My application *does* run if I continue debugging (F5) but I can't trap any break points.