I wrote this small post in hope that someone might enlighten me.
M = Marines
A = Aliens
I = Myself
1. M - What are these classes that I hear about? How do I become in a class myself?
2. I + M - When I make my own custom server using the create server command (I do this to learn more about the game, I'm a hands-on kind of guy), it automatically starts with a commander. Can you tell me a way to make sure I can be the commander?
3. A - So there are 2 types of playing modes: Evolve Points and Resource Collector is that correct? Evolve points is like Level: Blah (+evolvepointsgoeshere) and resources are just make resource towers and gain resources to evolve, etc. Is this correct?
4. M - Is it true that more than 50% of the humans that play NS use aimbots, I mean come on seriously, who can turn 180 degrees to get a headshot on a skulk with Cereline?
- Is it really necessary to make the onos eat you, and you view the intestines? It's kinda awkward. If you leave it that way, why not make it like 5 second death instead... It's embarrassing to have a friend over watching a full-screen view of the onos living intestines.
6. M - My small summary is that marines use complete aimbots to rush and destroy with heavy armor... This goes back to classes, do you need a specific class to get the armor?
Well, if you can answer any of the above please tell me which number your answering and your answer, thank you for your time.