I don't know if the forum is the best place for questions or a direct email, but I'll try here first.
Firstly, thanks for the great product you're working on. I'm very impressed with Decoda's feature list and the continued work you are doing. I was most impressed by the fact that my two main issues with 1.05 where fixed in 1.06. Fantastic job. My company has licensed one copy already, and I am pushing them for me licences for the rest of the team.
So, on to a couple of things that I would like to see in future version.
1. Quickwatch/Mouse over variable in editor window to show value so you don't need to add all variables to watch window
2. Buffers don't change between seperate runs. 90% of our scripts are loaded using string buffers and edited in Visual Studio. If the buffer window is left open in Decoda when it is edited, the buffer isn't updated.
3. Would be nice if Decoda opened last project when loading
4. Full integration with VS. I.e. Running as a VS plugin so that we can edit and debug in VS, rather than debugging in Decoda and editing in VS.
And a couple of problems:
1. I'm having problems integrating with my source control (Perforce). I can select Perforce as a provider, but don't really know what project file I'm supposed to browsing for with the browse button. The window opens up to show the Perforce depot, but there are no selectable files in any folder.
2. I can reliably reproduce a crash when I attach Decoda to an already running process. This occurs in a garbage collection cycle and I think it is when a state that was created before Decoda was attached is freed by the GC. I can send a call stack if required.
Thanks for the ongoing support, and I look forward to future updates!