Vote for one of the following three game plans for TWG XIII. The election will stop when it appears that one person has the majority of the votes, and they will be declared the winner. Remember to bold your vote.
EMP Demon Seeing as how everyone wants to go for crazy-ish games...
Player count: 12 Wolf count: 3 Human roles: Psychic, Guardian
Guardian has the previous 2/3 reduction to consecutive guards on the same person.
Based off im_lost's suggestion of not using a seer at all.
Roles: Only I know what is in the game. Every player will only know what they are. Except wolfs, they know who each other is.
Game Size: 12+ people, signups will be for 12 people, but if more want on before the game starts they will be added. Wolfs will make up somewhere between ¼ and 1/3 all the player. So if there was only 12 people there could be 3 or 4 wolfs.
List of possible wolf buffs. Wolfs get to pick 2 of these, only they know what they are.
First wolf that dies come back to life after 2 days.
First seering on a wolf team member will result in failed seering.
Each seering done by the seer has a 10% chance of failing.
Wolfs can get an extra kill one night.
Wolfs can convert one person at any time after game starts.
Wolfs will be told when all seers are dead, in the event of no seers in game, they will be told so at the start.
Wolfs will be told when all psychics are dead, in the event of no psyhic in game, they will be told so at the start.
List of possible roles, Note People can get more then 1 role, so long as they do not conflict with the team, So no seer wizards, limit on roles, no more than 33% of the people can be the same role. So if there are 12 people, there will be no more then 4 seers, and no less than 0. (You can’t have less than 0 roles J ), unless otherwise noted.
Seer: see all other seers, if any, as wolfs.
Guardian: Can guard same person over and over, but each time success rate is reduced 50%, for each successful guard.
Psychic: The only one who could know how many wolfs there are.
Psychopath: He wins if only psychopaths are a live, and can sense how many there are. This will be limited to 2.
Lovers, 2 or 3 people if in game. Lovers if 3 are a triangle, and will only die if the one of the other 2 does. So if a, b, and c are lovers, if a dies, b does but c lives. If b dies, c does, but a lives. Only I know who is paired up with whom.
Wizard, 0 or 1 could be too crazy otherwise.
Hunter 0 or 1.
Angel, only if mafia.
Detective, can tell what killed any dead person.
Vampire: A wolf that can be resurrected, after he dies, once.
Escape artist: A human that can escape death twice.
I think that is all the roles I will have in my game.
Now for the mini game.
It will be a search for a hidden treasure mini game.
People will move around a cave, searching for hidden treasure. There is treasure hidden in several rooms. Each treasure can do something, and each player can hold only one treasure at a time. If they come across a second treasure then they can take one. People can drop their treasures whenever, and can give them to any other person in the room they are in with.
When a person dies, they will drop their treasure where they die.
Suggested size: 18 # of humans : 14 # of wolves : 4
Smaller suggested size: 14 # of humans : 11 # of wolves : 3
Roles: - Seer: normal. - Psychic: normal. - Guardian: normal. Guardian is allowed to guard anyone he likes.
Minigame: This is similar to Freak83's minigame. There will be clues scattered around the area, which everyone can go looking for them. There will be 6 clues, and it might be possible to solve the clues without needing all of them.
Each night, everyone is allowed to 'guess' the clues. They only get one guess. I will take the first guess (all other guesses are ignored).
The one who guesses it right will have mayor-like powers. They have one chance to kill anyone they want during the night or day. If they use their powers during the day, it is considered instantlynch and the day ends right then. There will be a specific format (disclosed to the winner) on how to announce they want to use the power during the day.
These are the movement/commands you can do per night. You can either [2 move] (move two rooms), [1 move, 1 search] (move into a room and search), or [search room] (search the room you are in). If two people searches in the same room with a clue, the clue will be revealed to only one of them. This means you have 100% chance finding a clue in a room if you are alone, 50% chance if there are 2 people, 33% chance with 3, and so on.
There will be at least 2 clues that will be in the form of refrigator magnets (You know, those words you stick on the fridge?) If someone finds the clue, they have the choice to mix up the words, or add in words from the selection. For instance, if Bob found the clue, it says:
"The candlestick is the murderer weapon. (Extras: [not] [happy] [a] [is] [clown] [Ballroom] [toy])"
Now, Bob decides he doesn't like how the words are, so he can mix them up. Now, Bob made the message as:
"The clown murderer is not happy candlestick is a Ballroom weapon. (Extras: [toy])"
Obviously, this makes it extremely hard to figure out the original clue, so it is restricted to 2 changes (add/remove/replace) per night.
NOTE: Scattered around the minigame are 'miniartifacts' which will help the minigame, or the actual game. Here are the artifacts:
- GPS system: Person who gets this will be able to see every player's movement on the map. (Note, player movements will not be shown on the map like in Freak83's game. Players will be able to know who's in the same room as they are)
- Magnifying glass: Person who gets this will have investigator-like abilities. They will be able to search the clues 100% of the time if the clue is in the same room as the person.
- Seer's Eightball(2): Person will be able to decipher the original message from the refrigator magnet. This is a one-time use. There are 2 of them.
- Seer's curse: Person who gets this will automatically switch sides for seering. This means if a human gets it, he will appear to look like a wolf. If a wolf gets it... he will appear to look like a human. Psychic powers are not affected. The person who gets it will be notified about the change.
- Scalpel: Person who gets this will start to have the forensic specialist ability, described in different TWG games. They will be able to investigate the dead person's body and find the person's role, if they choose that night. Be forewarned, the wolves will be allowed to watch a body everyday. If they choose the same body as the specialist, they also learn the role of the dead person.
**** WOLVES ***** Wolves now have the power the choose their abilities. There are 5 powers that they can choose from, and they are only allowed one of them:
1) Mark of the wolf (converted): During the first night, they are allowed to choose another player and convert them to be a wolf.
2) Befuddled minds (2): During the night, they can choose a player and BLOCK their ability. If this is the seer/psychic/guardian, it gets blocked. If they choose a human, it blocks nothing and is wasted. They can only do this 2 times. They will be informed if they have blocked a seer/psychic/guardian (it'll be announced that they have blocked a special role successfully).
3) Transparent minds (4): During the night, they can choose a player and listen into their minds. This could be the psychic/seer. Guardian is not affected by this. They can only do this 4 times.
4) Wolf sixth sense: Similar to Isamil's game, the wolves will be able to detect if a seer is looking at them, and if the psychic died.
5) Bloodlust Howl: Wolves gets to choose one night where all human powers, including artifacts, do not work. However, they must choose the particular night on Night 1/Day 1, or it does not work. (Ie, wolves choose Night 3 to do the howl during Night 1).
Ok! So now some questions/answers.
Q: What happens to the artifacts if the person gets lynch/wolved/mayor-killed? A: All artifacts will be dropped in that room, and considered fair game to be picked up. The only exception is the mayor ability: if the person dies, that artifact is lost forever.
Q: What happens if someone searches in a room where there is both an artifact and clue? What happens? A: If he is alone, he has a 50% chance getting the clue or artifact. If there are 2 people, one will get the clue, one will get the artifact. If there are 3, one person won't get anything.
Q: How can you tell if you don't get a clue in a room? A: If you are alone and don't get a clue, you are 100% sure there is no clue in the room. If there is another player in the room, it is possible you missed the clue and the other player got it. The only person who will be able to tell if there is no clue in the room is the investigator.
Q: So, how does the investigator work with a clue and artifact in the same room? A: This is tricky; the investigator will get the clue first. He will not be able to get the artifact.
Q: Is it possible for a person to have multiple artifacts? A: Yes.
Q: Magnet clues and investigator. A: If the clue is modified, the investigator will get the modified clue. Only the person with the Seer eight-ball will be able to find out.
Q: What happens if wolves does not give a name of a dead body to spy upon? A: Wolves do not get a random.org pick a dead body. That night, the wolves are lazy and therefore did not spy on any dead body.
Q: What happens if wolves choose the dead body and kills the specialist on the same night? A: Wolves gets the role of the dead body and kills the specialist.
Q: What happens if the mayor decides at night to use its powers on the same night as bloodlust howl? A: Well, the mayor gets unlucky. It doesn't work, AND the power is gone.
End Of Choices Vote now! You must be 4 or older to vote in this official TWG election.